fished in front of catfish 40-45 fow down 15-30 feet. 3 browns and a nice steelie off the dipsey. steelie took a rapala blue silver and orange and tail walked across the back of the boat. browns came 15 feet down and hit anything that was blue silver with a splash of orange on it. droped one more brown all in all not to bad went 4 for 5 calm seas and sunshine. see Steelie Stalker we do get fish!

Hey Empty,

We were next to you when you did that steely. Looked like a nice fish. Yukon Joe had the day off so he came out with us. We did more bullshooting than fishing but had a great time. Had a slow pick but we didn't work any fish. Just kept moving and sniffing around. I did a lousy job as rod man and when I did look back at them there was usally one bouncing. LOL. Great relaxing day.

The wife told me if I dropped one more fish I wasn't getting supper. :$

Glen

Hey Glenn, I saw you out htere lurking around lol. it was a nice one, average steelie but full of spunk and flies from the river. took 2 out of him and there was other holes where more were. he must have been sitting up top in the river for a while. here is a pic of the steelie and the last brown we got that day he was 8 pounder, nice football to end the day off.

JYGsteelie.jpg

JYG8.jpg