wanna make something clear

Hey guys. In case anyone wonders about my user name - huskyjerk = its the name of a Rapala lure that has been the "go to" item for our hybred stripers here in PA. I have caught many a good fish on them. They seem to imitate the alewives pretty good in Beltzville Lake. So there you have it. I'm not husky and I don't think I'm a jerk. Although my wife has called me that name a few times when I missed an appointment because I fished too long. :) David

Don't worry 'bout the name husky. Now if it was "jerkinghusky" then that'd be a different story. :rofl:

Tom B.

LongLine)

thanks '"longline". There's alot I could say here but i don't want to ruin my reputation just yet :lol:

UH OH GOTTA GO NOW AND GRAB MY UGLY STIK YUP... FEELS LIKE AH BIG ONE ! hope i get it inbefore i loose it see yah

Don't worry 'bout the name husky. Now if it was "jerkinghusky" then that'd be a different story. :rofl:

Tom B.

LongLine)[/quot sorry "Longline" about that f ed up message. I'm old and incontenent when it comes to this computer stuff ;( UH OH here we go again.. gettin another one.. see yah later. if i live through this one ! bi