Spin Doctors

Have been successful at times with these attractors. I typically run only one at a time (starboard) and it is the deepest lure in the set-up. I use a maximum of four rods (18 ft. boat). Want to know if this is the best presentation and could more than one be used at a time ( for example- side dipsey with a spin doctor or two riggers running different depths). Are they productive/effective for you if they have other lures running deeper than they are?

I have been running two wire rods for dipsys with spinny fly combos and I can't keep them in the water. My riggers I have been running more spoons cause I have been targeting the bows but I do run the spinnies on my riggers too. I also run spinnies on my 400' copper.

dont just run spinnies . have a few different kinds . hot shots or kingfishers can really get fish goin to . play with speeds and watch them in the water . they dont just spin.. they will dart and flutter .. just my opion . be careful with a flasher set on all rods . i had a small 18 and if the turn was not rite you will have a mess . remember , on a turn one side is goin faster than the other