Canandaigua 8/29/10 B vs B chalenge

It started with a phone call Saturday afternoon, "Hey lets go to Canandaigua tomorrow, you in your boat and me in mine, lets see who can catch more." I got there an hour late, he has 2 small bows already. We both set up our rigs and had a blast. We each got 9, each had 2 lures snapped off, his biggest a 9 pound laker, we both got 7-8 lbs rainbows and a couple 6-7 lbs lakers, I had double screamers on at once and hooked a nice smallmouth as well. We worked 80 to 160 FOW, most fish coming 50 - 80 feet down, we called it a draw and left the water around 1:00 PM. All the fish where in excellent shape and had beautiful color. It was the best day either of us have had in August.

Hey Adam.

GREAT JOB! Sounds like some nice size fish too. :yes: Ya can't end in a draw though - how do you know who is buying the beer? :beer::beer::beer::rofl:

IF the last few weeks have been any indication of things to come, it is going to be an AWESOME fall on Canandaigua Lake. :)

Good fishing to all.

LTtroller

(Bob)

I was the second B in the challenge and Admiral Byrd summed it up pretty good. I'm taking my son out tomorrow morning hoping for a repeat. Hopefully running 4 rods instead of two will be an advantage and also having someone to steer the boat in the wind might help too :>) I noticed that the Admiral failed to mention the tangled rigs and the boats circling while pulling in the fish:>)

Sk8man

Hi Sk8man,

Good luck tomorrow. Hope you and the boy get into them.

Sorry about the name mix up Admiral, I was taking a shot :$ .

I have done the "circle thing" more than a few times myself as well, makes it interesting :lol: .

Good fishing all!

LTtroller

(Bob)