Fair Haven---pictures added

Fishing Report

Your Name / Boat Name: fished with cuz Bucky.........buckboardjr.

==============

TRIP OVERVIEW

==============

Date(s):8-30 ,8-31

Time on Water:5:30 am till 2ish on the 30th and 6:00am till 2ish on the 31st

Weather/Temp:

Wind Speed/Direction:

Waves: 1' or less with some small rollers

Surface Temp: 72*

Location:9 miles east on the 30 in 200 to 300 fow ......out front 31st 180 to 250 fow

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 30th- 5/for 5 - 31st 4 for 6

Total Boated:

Species Breakdown: 30th , laker 24" , 10# coho , 7.5 # rainbow , skipper coho , 10# king.....31st , 2 skipper coho's , 24# king , 18# king

Hot Lure: green dalmation SD , green/glow Atomic fly

Trolling Speed: 2.8 at the ball

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth: 7' off the 123' down

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Both days it got hot out there but had a great time with cuz Bucky and landed some fish. He's still up there till some time this Saturday. The 1st day we ran east around 9 miles total started in 140' of water but could not find any temp till we got out around 200'.............we picked most of the fish up in 250' to a tad over 300' but no size to them.........back at camp dude said they did one major straight out.....next morning we gave that a go picked the 24# up before we had all 4 rods down in about 195' of water.............work the area and some more picking up some just to keep us out there did have temp in 160' or less out in front...............plain monkey puke spoon took one skipper , green/white SD with green color fly took 18# as above the the green dalmation was good both days..............

brown trout meal

100_2764.jpg

my coho.........

100_2759.jpg

Buckys bow.............

100_2760.jpg

my mix breed..........

100_2762.jpg

Buckys king...........

100_2770.jpg

my king...................

100_2768.jpg

the hot rig ............( can anyone I.D. the fly ???)

100_2765.jpg

Tim what did you see that makes you so sure could you share this........Thanks

Ed,

the shape and heavily spotted condition of the tail particularly on the bottom half, the shape of the anal fin, the overall coloration of the fish, the black mouth.

Here is a pic of a 12 lb coho we got back in july, notice the much longer leading edge of the anal fin is compared to the fish in your pic and the distinctly different shape and total lack of spotting on the tail as well as the distinctly different color of the back. Also, I've just been at this game a long time (since the late 70's) and have gotten very good at fish identification over the years.

100_1438.jpg

Tim