Oswego Newbie report. Help would be nice.

Fishing Report

Your Name / Boat Name: Rob/ Reel Obsession

==============

TRIP OVERVIEW

==============

Date(s): 9/10/10

Time on Water:1030

Weather/Temp:partly sunny

Wind Speed/Direction: N wind 10 to 20 knots switching to the NW

Waves: 2 to 4 maybe higher

Surface Temp: 69

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 0

Total Boated:0

Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed: 2.0-2.4

Boat Depth: 130-520

Lure Depth: 90-150

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Left Oswegos port and traveled N to 130 fow and was not marking much of anything on the way out. Dropped my depth raider down to bottom. Temp was 64 degrees :o. I was not marking any fish still so I travel more N to 520 fow and trolled S with the waves. Again I dropped my Raider down this time I let 150' of cable 12lb ball out and still 64 degrees :o I did not mark any fish again but gave it a shot anyways. Trolled back until we hit 200 fow with out marking any fish and decided to call hit because I for some reason got sicker then a dog. Not sure if it was just the waves or am I coming down with something but I let one of the guys drive my truck and boat and as mentioned we left early. Thats not like me at all. ;( Planning on heading out again but not sure where to go. I can trailer just about any where from Ithaca. Any suggestions.

The temp problem has been an issue for a few weeks now. When I was out last weekend, I had 75 degrees on the bottom from 50-175FOW. It was too windy and choppy to try venturing out any further. Fish are in the Big Salmon River. Not sure where to tell you to try. It has been very hit and miss.