mr adventure guy goes fishing,got to the launch at 300am decided to launch and run west a bit (30miles)clear and cold found good fish 50 to 70 ft water steelies and cohos 42 and52 donw on riggers purple silver,green dolphin but the purple was hot if ya call 15ish fish trolling 23 miles,lost a lot today and many short hits too that cold water must have em a little shy still hat r&r purple with 3 black dots down the middle (thanks Chinook)did 5 on full core knot on the water ,,got into some nicc steelies found a pod of10lb plus fish like 23 miles away i could of done good if i swung back on some of those hot spots but with 20mile plus to port i just kept going straight,found good water color about 10 miles west of port had som reall conentrated bait balls the kind that viberate your lines when you pass tghrough them i think they were tight bacause there was a lot of fish near every ball think they were feeding and had the bait schooled tight id say 7 to 10 miles west over 60 to85 ft 40to50 down wouldbe good tomorrowmust sllllllllllleep