Owasco 9/14/10 First time for me Trolling this Lake!

rshubuck

Slow day on Owasco Lake to start with LOU member MarkNY. Marks home lake! We started at the north end and trolled all the way to the south end and back only picking up two lakers. :( We marked some bait at the north end when we started but we hardly saw anything on the screen all the way down and back but when we got back to the North end..... Yeahhaawww :rofl::rofl: We boated 11 more lakers and missed 8 or more fish in a 2 hr spand. At one point we had both dipsys in the boat and a rigger popping off. Just could not keep up with the fish. We needed another guy to put the gear down LOL. 90FOW was the hot ticket yesterday 150 to 180 out on dipsys. 60 ft down on the rigger. Proc was the hot fly again for me. Nothing else was working for. Biggest fish was Marks 7lb Silver Laker. Mark has that pic. I will have to get it from him and post it. Most of the lakers were stocked fish. I kept 3 smaller ones for the table but released everthing else and they all had no problems diving back down. :clap:

I can't wait for the B&B on Cayuga!

The first fish of the day. Long wait wait for the rest of them.

aThN9.jpg