Surface Temp: 56

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 8 , 0

Total Boated: 6, 0

Species Breakdown: 5 mature kings, 1 teen

Hot Lure: Grn Dolmation SD with Hammer and NBK echip with Utra GRN Glow Fly "A-Tom-Miks"

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed: 3.0

Boat Depth: 25-50

Lure Depth: 13-35

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

Sat was a fantastic day. I'd like to salute the fisherman of Oak Orchard. Everyone was courtious, made room for each other, no BS even when traffic was thick. I have fished in the "zoo, Pack , circus" in Mexico bay for 10 years and never saw everyone get along that smoothly. All of the fish came from a temp break from 55 to 52. Cold water to the west, Just out side the Break wall. I ran the paddles 65ft behind the ball because I was sometimes only dropping the ball 13ft. Hot ball depth was 18ft.

Sun Skunked! Go figure. If anyone had a combo that worked Sun morn I'd like to know

====================

b_DNi.jpg

b__eA.jpg

nice job, we had a decent day to saturday. sunday went about as good as yours. nice kings saturday on atommiks and a couple 29 pounders on j plugs. sunday a whole different story. couple pound rainbow and a small laker. your right on with the people bein courtious, seen guys make 90 degree turns so not to cut of some fish on other boats. no doubt they had to reset some stuff with some tangles

Nice meeting you as well Kooter! Switching to drag racing for a few weeks then straight in to Bow hunting! May get up to Sodus during Gun deer season for Perch. I usually get sick of sitting in trees and come up for perch before the main channel freezes.Good luck if you go some more.