Moor Sub Troll

REELJERKS

Mark,

with the fishing season mostly over, if you can hold off for the rest of the year, Moor will almost certainly be at the LOTSA Expo again in February and they usually have some pretty good specials. Have you sent the old one into them to see if it can be fixed?

Tim

Mine stopped working this season and Moor found the problem to be in the wiring inside the probe to the battery. Moor tested every component of my system for me (antenna, antenna cable, power cable, probe, probe battery, display unit) on the bench. While testing the probe for signal, one of the 2 leads to the battery clip came free. This wiring was replaced and the system has worked fine since. Only charge was for the new wiring (about $10). Bench test showed the antenna capable of getting reading from distance of almost 2 inches away from cable. Moor is a very consumer friendly business.

Or you can wait for the Feb. show and get a great price as Tim suggested. That's where I bought mine 3 years ago.

If you are located near Buffalo, take all the components to them for diagnosis. You'll be pleased with results and cost.