Species Breakdown:1 Brown, 1 Steelhead, 1 King

Hot Lure: Stinger Blue Dolphin, NK Waddler, NK Dr Death

Trolling Speed: 2.7-3.8

Down Speed: 2.7-3.8

Boat Depth: 15ft-135ft

Lure Depth: 15ft-125ft

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================Took my Father in law and my buddy Beener from Iowa. Really did not mark many fish inside at all. We worked it till 10:00 and i decided that we ought a go back to the 23 line were i have been catching fish we seriously needed a bite. Caught a lot of zebra mussels, weeds and sea flies inside. My father in law races sail boats and i am trying to convert him into a salmon troller :lol:. And Beener's biggest fish in his life is a catfish from back in Iowa. So on are way out there we started marking fish and the waddler took a hit and i handed it off to Beener and it was a nice Brown trout, not bigger than his damn catfish though :P . So we started putting a different color program out and Beener picked out the dolphin and i haven't run it in a while and it was in there about a minute and are biggest Steelie of the year erupted behind the boat. Similar to what happened to us last week and it was Johns turn and Beener grabbed the wheel and we landed my father in laws biggest fish of his 55 yrs, it had a little reddish color to it, beautiful fish. We took some pictures and finished the day with the cutest little king :lol: i have ever seen, old Dr Death was almost half the size of the fish. Brents catfish is still his biggest, shook him off with the pliers and i hope he makes it and that was it. Nice weather and good company. The sailboater wants to be the driver on the boat from now on :lol: . Hope to start getting into some big inshore kings here but we shall see. Sure i am doing something wrong but till i figure that out, keep tryin.