Seneca 10-09-2010- one pic

Seneca 10-09-2010

Fished alone today from 10ish till 2:30 pm went 12 for 16 only one laker all the rest landlocks. Lost a good one at the boat other than the one I boxed they were all small a few 10"er but most were around a foot to 13". I unhooked all of them in the water today I just was hurting too many with my big paws trying to get the hook out while in my hand. This worked real well today...........only picked up one fish deep every thing else came off the sliders............running 82' down and 72' feet down ......mixed vegie and a small Savant spoon were pretty even but the Savant had both good landlocks..............this one was just over 20" female with next years eggs in her.............

Copyof2010FingerLakesMeets034.jpg

No problem Andy I stayed on the bank , it got real nasty later on.............maybe it was a good thing we didn't go...............we be shuting camp down here soon not sure if I'll get back out..........those landlock are strung out all along the west side from Long Point down past Starky Point. The only time I'd go back thru a area was when I hooked up a keeper, they are in from 90+ to over 300' FOW..............