Canandaigua 10/31

tcon and chuck 527 joined me for the final trip of the year. Tom brought his wire rods and Paul brought some spin dr's and flies that have been working for him. We ran wires out 150', 165' and 210', 300' copper down the chute and riggers at 57 and 67 with pink and orange spoons. We did manage a small brown on a pink silver streak, tossed him back, brought a few lakers in with the NBK and green fly on the 150' wire, no fish on copper. I kept one laker that wouldn't swim away and it was very tasty fried in homemade tempura batter. Tom and Paul helped me get the boat on trailer and I am very grateful for their help. I dropped her off at Rick's Marine on Rte. 64 for winterization, he worked on my boat this summer and does excellent work if you are down this way and looking or need a great mechanic. Then I took her up into the Naples hills for the long cold winter to rest at Six Valleys Storage, Mark runs the storage and his prices can't be beat.

Mike,

Once again I had a blast. Don't ever hesitate to ask for a hand. It was a fun summer I appreciate you having Dustin and I when we could break away. Keep in touch over the winter if you need a hand working on the boat.

Tom