We didn't get out until noon. Not really the best time to start fishing. We ran right out and setup for kings in 125 fow but didn't do anything for an hour or so. So we ran in and started picking away on the browns. Same old -same old. 60-70 fow, spoons down 40 to 60.

6-24locking004.jpg

6-24locking007.jpg

6-24locking008.jpg

Then I talked to Bill who was pounding the kings. I think we had our brown rods out of the water in record time. We ran out to 180 fow and within 10 minutes we were doubled up on the wires. Green Echip/ Sigg's Rig Green apple out 280 and Silver Echip/ Sigg's Rig Blue dolphin out 320.

I grabbed the wrong rod and landed an 10 lb king. Ryan grabbed the right rod and landed a 21lb 7 oz king6-24locking001.jpg

13th place in the LOC when we weighed it in.

Shortly after getting set back up the White spinny/ Sigg's white crinkle (down 90) fired and we were into another brute. I fought the fish for a good while and knew it was a BIG boy. The fish got into the wire and cut the line.

Shortly after our ez steer bracket broke and we were almost out of gas in the big motor so we had to call it quits.

nice job guys!!!! ANOTHER fish on the board, that's just simply amazing! I guess I should have come up and fished with you today afterall!!!

That one brown had some really pretty colors on it!

Next weekend we'll be up, hopefully they'll still be hungry.

Nick