New guy from the west.

CaliNick

Name: Nick

Home Port:Monterey for the Salt, Lake Don Pedro for the Fresh

Boat Name/Type:BAD KAJIKI20'North River Seahawk. 115yamaha, T8yamaha w/TR-1 autopilot, 4 scotty 1106's, lowrance graph/gps.

I fish for:Salmon and Trout

==================

Just thought I would introduce myself here. Been lurking a bit. Stan told my about the site.

Nick

Welcome to the site Nick. It's great to see our friends from the West side on here. Feel free to jump in with any questions or comments. Great bunch of folks here. Stan's a great guy & has done a lot of good out there as far as spreading the word about salmon/trout fishing out there. We like to say he learned it all here, :lol: but he's taught us a thing or two too. i.e. Don't run yer planner boards long enough to reach shore. :D Good luck on the water. :yes:

hey nick so ya done been lurking and still steped into the spotlight, Well we've enjoyed pics and stories from out there from stan and a few others ,I think stan singlehandedly drove up the price of lead..some poor gold miner's gonna be dissapointed in the future when he cleans the sledge shoot and its all lead..

we been trying to get stan to ride the jet stream to fish the big ponds here maybe the two of ya can hit the streets of SF. with change cups and a sign "help me feed my family ...fish "......

Welcome to our humble site where no man goes home without fish..

Well to start I always run 13lb. pancake weights on all four riggers. The side ones tuned to swim away from the boat. this allows me to run a short boom to allow for the dipsy rod to clear. In the late summer I will go up to 15lb., 17lb. or 20lb. balls on the back riggers I got off of my Dads commercial boat before he sold it. Nick