FRUSTRATED, MAD, TIRED

No help, but saw a cable show, " Dirty Jobs" and the one episode dealt with a community harbor on Lake Erie which had your same problem. The " Dirty Job" was the folks that had to rake the grass out of the harbor the was blown in by wind and current.

Okay I don't want to confuse a guy but if it's the acronyms I will PM you, my brother told me about a landscaper in metro detroit area who has a contraption that cuts lake grass, puts it onto the deck of the barge or boat. Then he dumps it in his "yard" let's nature take it course and creates compost/ fertilizer and sells it. He gets paid to cut the grass and remove it and gets money by selling the compost which he creates for free. Good gig I'd say. I used to mow lawns for money and we would dump our grass clippings in my partners field and that pile stunk to high heaven. Good luck with your frustration, I would come and join you and bring the beer and hot dogs too but I have to go to a family reunion with the little Mrs. I will have a cold one in your honor and grill up some hots for the cousins and my PITA brother in law.

I have a local farmer that dumps raw cow **it by the tanker fulls accross from me and when the wind is wrong I close the windows and leave for a long ride! The stuff makes me puke! I feel for ya man! I'm looking to move, nosey neighbors also! You may want to move also!