Free Ghost Hunting Service

Hey- I want to start off appologizing if this is in the wrong place to post this, because it doesn't really have anything to do with fishing. A couple of my buddies and I do ghost hunting, like you see on all the tv shows but without all the camera crews chasing us around. We do have some modern equipment including a night vision camera, voice recorders, emf detectors, a laser thermometer, etc. Basically if you are having "issues" of some sort that you can't explain and think you might have a "ghost" we come in and check stuff out and let you know if we agree that your place is haunted. If not we try and tell you what else it could be that is causing the problem. If you want us to get rid of it for you we do our best to help with that or refer you to someone that can, too. We have been doing this for a long time and actually started "officially" last year. We got sick of all the people around that are trying to make a profit off from it and charge for something that you can't really "prove" either one way or another. We all have regular, full time jobs and do it out of our own pockets. we do not nor will ever charge you for any service we provide. We do accept tips like if someone wants to pitch in for gas if we have to drive a long ways but do not ask for or expect it. Anyways, if anyone has any questions on stuff they can pm me here or find us on facebook - upstate ghosthunting. Our email is [email protected] and we call ourselves The Adirondack Association for Paranormal Research. Thank you for taking the time to check this out.

Sometimes I think there is a ghost on my boat scaring the fish away!! :o

Gotta stop using spook spoons..works for me. Wonder what that whispering is on my radio sometimes...I am sure it sounds just like Ray..keeps saying " I'm not wearing any panties" :rofl:

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png