Adjustable 8 Inch Spinny's Clearance $6.00

ITO Flies is going to be switching to the Original Spindoctors to team my flies up with so I now have to clear out the Adjustable spinnies! So I am selling them for $6.00 and if you buy 2 or more I will throw in a free fly for every 2 that you buy! I only have about 20 left so dont wait!

Have you ever wanted to be able to adjust a spinny to have it go the other direction of make the rotations smaller or wider? With these fully adjustable spinny's that is exactly what you can do! With the adjustment Fin in the back you can set it to go to the right or the left and from fast and small to slow and wide turns.

Adjustment_Dial.jpg

There are many colors on my website at http://itoflies.com/?page_id=1722

Here are a few pics:

Dewy_White_Boy_Front.jpg

Go_Irish.jpg

Take control of your program by taking control of your spinny! Also there are more colors coming and soon painted colors!

Dewy_Gumby_Front.jpg

Full_Monty_Glow_Front.jpg

Glow_Crush.jpg

• 1 month later...

yeah i was looking threw my flies and realized i had 7 tubes empty and only 1 green fly. Hopefully i can get them wet this weekend, im going out to oswego with my brother inlaw but i think we are staying in shallow to run stick baits for browns. He wanted to get out early and do a test run in my new boat before the begining of may for the LOC tournament.