Cayuga Thurs. 17

You should have a GREAT day on Fri. cause they can't be this slow 2 days in a row.

We were the first boat in at T. Falls but should have known when we kepted smelling skunks on the way up, that one would get in the boat. When we left at noon, there were 8 other trailers parked. Spoke with 2 diff boats, they said they had nothing, another had 2 LL in the first hr. Still it was a good day to be out esp. for Feb 17. Did get rid of some serious cabin fever. Good luck on Fri.

I was one of those boats. We had a great day out of t-falls. We landed 6 dandy L.L. between 4-6lbs.We had 40-50 little ones.My question is were all the browns? We caught one brown all day.we were flatlining with rapalas most of the day. put down the downriggers 40 feet with a spoon and caught that brown.We were over 80-140ft of water most of the day. GOOD LUCK FISHING!!!!

Thanks Mac. You look like you were having a good time. That was our first time winter fishing on a Finger Lake. Our boat speed and presentation just didn't cut it. A full moon and hi-pressure could be used by some to explain the lull. I think if we stayed into the afternoon it might have picked up for us but when a heated I had for my cool-blooded friend ran out of fuel, my friend started to freeze. We did hit the rip-tickets in Owego. Hope to get up in a few weeks and try it again.