Worked between the nose and pump house in 70-100fow. We were 8-13 w/ four kings over 16# (one was 23#), three browns and a rainbow. Riggers at 60-70', leadcore knot at the water and dipseys 140-200 back. Best lures were the frog fishlander on the lead, spinnies@fly on dipseys and copper crippled alwifes on the riggers.

The fish seemed to spook out of the rigger spread today. We only had 4 hits on the riggers. We'll be out tomarrow, good luck!

Scott I heard you on the radio. My wife and I ended up 6 for 7 with 4 kings all 17-22#, 1 brownie and a #@%&*# trout (Lost what I believe was another good size laker that just stayed stright down, oh wait I did feel him shake his head once :shock: :!: :x )

Fished from Sandy to about 3 miles east doing fish in both directions. Purple and silver R&R took 2 fish and green E-chip with a aqua fly on the wire back 130 - 175 took 3 fish, R&R lemon ice took the brown. Same as Scott as far as depth of water and rigger depths. I had the wire fire before I could get a second pole in the water and that was it for that for about 2 hours then it was back to back. The riggers seem to need longer leads 50' seemed to be the ticket there. No fleas except foe on the wire at the dipsey :shock: :D

Out hopefully again this week maybe at night.

Fishbandit heard you on the radio taken some brownies on every pass :D How'd you end up doin?

I was out also with Remi, she found a bunch off browns right out in front in 54 fow, they hit the yellows and purples and greens down 40 going west lots of hook ups nothin over 10#. Moved out to 85- 90 fow were Remi directed me to a 18# king. That dog is useless on the net but she sure can find fish. Pritty good day for running only 2 rods, king came lemon ice with green latter back if I remeber correctly. We ll be out tomorrow with a few more rods, I mean guests :devil:

"knot at the water" is the tenth color of lead connected to the mono backing on the reel. All 10 colors are in the water. Which means that depending on your speed the lure is about 40-50' down. Each color let out is approx. 5 more feet of depth. If you don't have a leadcore rod, I highly recommend them. They will increase the # of fish you catch.