End of April Trip to LO or Seneca?

Anyone have an opinion or where to fish the last weekeend in April? Bellied up to the bar last year about the same time and did well for some "rookies". We baoted fish everyday however the weather wasn't the best. I have a smaller rig 19' with a tri hull and was wondring if Seneca would be more "forgiving" so to speak. Wouldn't worry about it so much but bringing my 9 yr old along and want to make sure we don't have a rough time. We would mainly be fishing for browns I have a feeling but might dwell into the cohos and lakers. I have never fished Seneca so any info would be greatly appreciated. If I do decide on Seneca is there a particular place anyone recommends to stay? Would be coming up on a Wed and leaving on Sun.

Thanks!!

Lake O and Seneca can both have attitudes when it comes to weather. Either one is a good choice. I would let the weather determine your destination. If you need a safe bet, Seneca would be one you should always be able to get out on if you run for the calmer shores. In the event mother nature sticks it to you, try the smaller fingers.