Well, I can say that it was a pleasure to have Tom Manning and Brad Wyard from Savant spoons, Jeff Waner and Keith Greene on board for the ProAm. We had good fishing for Thursday and Friday going 8/10 in the AM on Thursday with Keith, 1/5 in 2 hours in the PM with Brad and Tom. Friday we went 10/12 with all 5 of us on board in search mode. When the weekend came we were greeted with 2-5 footers with a 6 thrown in there all day. We ended the day with 5 weighable fish and we dropped 4 fish which would have put us up there. Sunday the waves dropped but we a current that was unbelievable, we ended with 3 weighable fish with 1 short and we missed 2 fish. We ended in 31st place out of 35, which is not good, but I will take it for my first ProAm in new water.

Here are a few pics of fish we took, I missed the pics for Friday, due to I was running the net and we released all fish except for 1 steelie which ingulfed a Savant Jake.

Tom Manning, owner of Savant Spoons with a nice Brown.

100_1256.jpg

Tom with anice Steelie taken on a Jake.

100_1255.jpg

Brad with a nice Brown we took on Friday.

100_1251.jpg

Keith with a sweet Steelie that we tried to get back in, but it just would not go.

100_1247.jpg

Keith with a few of the kings we took on Thursday.

100_1246.jpg

100_1245.jpg

100_1244.jpg

100_1243.jpg

Jeff, sorry about not getting and pics of your fish, but someone has pics of your fish, hopefully we can get them up for you. Thanks for joining us, you and Keith are welcome on the boat any time.

Here is a Savant Jake which has taken over 15 kings, a couple Steelies, and browns over the past 2 weeks, and it still looks like new.

100_1261.jpg

100_1262.jpg

We are headed to Sodus for the Wayne county ProAM this weekend, hopefully we can up our postion this weekend. I will post our hot setups when I get back. The Lake has fish all the way from Sodus to Henderson, so get out there and have fun.

Rich

Clarke,

You are right on that, anything is possible, and with the secret artillery we have, it could happen. lol Too bad your team will be able to join us. Hope to see you at the LSRC.

Rich

• 2 weeks later...

I know..... I'm a little late on some of these posts....playing catch up after three weeks off.

Rich....thanks for those Savants you gave me at Oswego. I look forward to giving them some action this next week. I must agree that the paint on those spoons look awesome.

I've been running a lot of taped NK & Stinger kevorkians lately (one of the hot color spoons for us this year) and after a few fish, all the paint is gone. Those kings put a licking on spoons. I don't know what process Savant uses in paint but they sure look good and hold up even better!

I'm bringing my 8 yr old up for the LSRC. We'll be fishing Oswego next Thursday and Friday, then the lsrc on Saturday with Clark & Smitty so anyone in the area give us a call on 68......Lucky Enuff

Rod

Rod,

I will see you Friday, I am hoping to get out in the afternoon on Thursday after we get the tables and stuff setup. Fingers crossed that Mother Nature will play nice for us next weekend. Good Luck this week. I am hoping to hit Henderson on Wednesday with the family.

Rich