2011 Cayuga / Senaca Cup

This year is going to be a little different. Teams will not be limited to just there home lake, on any given weekend, members of either team may fish either Cayuga or Senaca.

Scoring will be the same. Send in weight of your heaviest five fish. I will take the heaviest five from all team members and that will be the weekly total for the team. I will also track who contributes to the weekly totals so we know who, at the end of year, has contributed the most , second most, third and so on to the winning teams total. This information will be used to set the pay out for the winning team. Losing team gets nothing.

Entry fee will be $80. Based on two 5 man teams an example payout is below.(once teams are set a pay out schedule will be adjusted to match number of entries. ALL money will be payed out.

1st. $230

2nd. $155

3rd. $130

4th. $105

5th. $80

This leaves $100 to be used for a $10 weekly lunker fund. ALL money will be paid back.

Please choose your team on this thread so we can get a count. PM me for payment info.

Schedule of events will show tourney's if they are the same time frame (two birds with one stone) if interested. Both days of the weekend can be fished to help those with tight schedules or to fish around bad weather.

1.April 30-May 1

2.May 21-22 (B & B Spring)

3.May 28-30 ( 3 day National LT Derby)

4.June 11-12

5.June 25-26

6.July 9-10 (Red Cross)

7.July 23-24 (24th LOU-ALL)

8.August 13-14 (13th Light House Derby)

9.August 27-28

10. Weekend of B & B Fall, don't have a date yet, will post later.

Lets get some teams set up guys and good luck to all.

Mark,

I am in for sure. I can't fish Cayuga on April 30th/May first because I arrive in the Florida Keys on the 30th for a week of fishing. Maybe I'll target Tarpon that weekend. Can I count a 100+ lb Tarpon if I catch one? :devil:

Those big Slob Lakers are in the same area they were in last Spring. I slammed 5 or 6 and lost a couple in 2 hours fishing by myself yesterday in that area. Biggest just over 8 lbs but the rest were 5 - 6 lb range.

Wayne

Just a quick question. If I am entered can fish with who ever on the boat or do team mates have to fish together? Just checking to see if I can fish this with clients on the boat. I dont want any one upset when I am running 12 rods. Sean Sounds like a fun time if I can find a team that will take me. Sean

Sean, you can fish with whoever you have aboard on that day. Trying to make it work for as many as I can and still have a some what even playing field. U don't have have 5 fish to send in results, I take the heaviest 5 from the team and they can all be lakers. I think I can speak for all Cayuga team members when I say you have a spot with us if you want one.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

I don't think Seneca Boys want to go. I don't hear much from them and they are probably sill stinging from that whoopin they took last year.

We might have to do a Fingerlakes cup, get a list and pick two teams if the Seneca Guys wuss out.

I don't think Seneca Boys want to go. I don't hear much from them and they are probably sill stinging from that whoopin they took last year.

We might have to do a Fingerlakes cup, get a list and pick two teams if the Seneca Guys wuss out.

Whoa! Whoa! You keep that up and I'll remove those 12 #ers you have swimmin around on buoys in Cayuga!

Count me in for Seneca!

Mark, what is the count now? Maybe we should throw this out on a couple of the other sites message boards? Let me know if JR at C&S did right by you?

Here's what I have so far with a couple of ?'s.

Cayuga (5) LJ-Wayne-David-John-Rshubuck

Senaca (2+2?'s) Nick-Zebedee-Sean(?) -Jason(?)

If I missed anyone let me know.

I think Sean will fish for Senace and I really want to find a way to get Jason involved, here's my idea for that. Jason I don't know how far out your work schedule goes but if if you can pick two weekdays that you can get on the water and they are the same or at least scheduled in advance it should work out to be fair. What I'm getting at is over a ten week time frame your weekday's and our weekend weather should equal out or at least close enough that the playing field is the even. Jason if we can get you, Sean and Zebedee you guys will have a strong team even with Nick on it :lol: . I'm trying to find away to make this work for anybody that wants in. What do you guys think?

Mower as far as putting this out elsewhere I'd say go for it, in the end it will bring more guys to the LOU site which is a good thing.

I would be willing to fish on Team Seneca. Just want to make sure that i'm understanding the rules correctly. If I already have a trip planned on one of the dates on Cayuga the fish I catch on that date will still count towards team Seneca's total? Lil Jake, If you want to PM me with where the payment needs to go I'm in.

Paul

Paul u got it right. U can fish either lake and your points count 4 which ever team u fish for. With Paul it might b 5 on 5 if everything works out

Paul u got it right. U can fish either lake and your points count 4 which ever team u fish for. With Paul it might b 5 on 5 if everything works out

So seneca guys can win on Cayuga :lol: I will fish Seneca if ya need me. I wont get to fish all of them so some one on team will have to fish. Sounds like Nick has it covered :clap::clap: Sean