Total Boated:2

Species Breakdown:Browns

Hot Lure: J 11

Trolling Speed: 2.2

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth: 6-15

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS Tried closer to home and were less successful than at Mexico yesterday. Started with clear cold water off Stony and quickly ran west to Sandy. Found water with good mud line and a couple degrees warmer. Hit a couple fish so worked the area a while and popped a couple more. All on sticks, bright colors. Things then went dead and we were unable to connect again. Don't believe the eat wind helped. Only saw a couple other boats.

====================

You must be the Lund . I went out at the same time you did . We caught a six # laker right off the bat . Then we had a lull till we got down to Lakeview and found warmer water . We ended up with 4 lakers and 4 browns boated and we had a lot of hit and miss . Very cold ,I thought my hands were going to fall off . Glad we didn't have to enter that 40 degree water . All came on Rapalas , gold with orange belly was the hot ticket.

Yep, Glazed up from spay pretty good on the run to Sandy. You did better than us. We hit the browns on chartreuse J9 and J11. You guys seemed to be working the outside mud edge in a little deeper water. We tried it but came up empty. Glad you had a decent day. It will only improve.