Species Breakdown: brn/salmon

Hot Lure: rapala blk/silver

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

Got out early today and didnt have to go far. I fished the entire time (no other boats around except when they came out the harbor) right at the mouth on the break wall. First 4 fish all salmon about 19-20 inch. The rest were brns. One thing i did diffrent today was let out to 135 on the flat lines. Took a bit longer to reel in but it was something about the distance they liked. Also all on blk/silver stick and 2-3 ft diver same color. Had 1 on rigger but nothing took entire time. Hope info helps. Good luck.

====================

Sorry got the time on water wrong, its was 6am - 10am. father son day and he just couldnt take the cold. loved reeling um in though. :)

NOTHING beats a day out with your kid(s). Cold or not, he'll remember it. Can't describe the joy I get when my daughter or son excitedly tell me the pole is bent over. :)

So right about that. Even though he was cold and tired he still woke up this morning and told his mother about his steel hd he cought. I know 1 thing i will remember it for ever. :) Dont know if i will be able to make anouther trip up for the brns but im know i will be back for the kings. CANT WAIT........Good luck to all.