Why I dont drive a $100,000.00 boat

Ok one of the reasons.. Tonight at 730 my daughters orchestra will be performing online.. Ive never seen a online concert so i dont know what to expect ...She is the Tall Like me one playing the flute or piccolo. the normal seating for flute is in the front tho I,ve never seen this setup(band directors)..ok she is 5ft 0 and wears a scarf on her head for health reasons...

so if your sitting around and want to hear what a $12,000.00 flute :( (new boat) sounds like plus close to $150,000.00 in lessons ;( (really nice boat) sounds like, click on the link and listen to my retirement money ;(;(;(;(;(;( at work................

http://www.banddirector.com/article/ban ... -webcast-2

Me thinks that you don't drive a $100,000 boat because you found a much better to spend that money.

Boats give you fish,daughters give you love and grand children.that makes it a no brainer.

no, typical streaming problems kept cutting out.... And yes I ant complaining ,my 1987 tin can is just perfect for me .SOMEDAY Ill trade her in for a younger model (boat not wife) ,(hmmmm). :lol:

The kids come first,and as for the grandchildren ??? boat = dirty oil filter, Grandkids=poopy diapers,puke,babysitting,and spoilem rotten and send them home :rofl: .............Hmm have to weight that one out maybe install a washdown pump at the changing table :o