Anybody willing to help me with Mexico Bay?

I usually only get out a couple of times early in the season for Browns. We usually go out of the Big Salmon and head north to the creeks north of Sandy Pond. Usually do pretty well, but it's a pretty long haul when it's rough. Anybody willing to suggest some spots south of the big salmon?

I usually only get out a couple of times early in the season for Browns. We usually go out of the Big Salmon and head north to the creeks north of Sandy Pond. Usually do pretty well, but it's a pretty long haul when it's rough. Anybody willing to suggest some spots south of the big salmon?

Danno, give me a call.

Jekyll

Thanks Bottom Feeder and good to hear from you Tim! We were talking about you as we passed Catfish.

We did get out this past Monday/Tuesday and put a few in the box but struggled. Monday we went out of Sandy Pond and went north. Went 1 for 2 on a black/silver rapala. Then ducked into Sandy Pond and trolled up a pig of a Northern.

Tuesday we went out of Mexico and did most of our trolling between Catfish and just west of the plant. Went 2-4, 1 on the black/silver again and the other on a gobie. We did miss one right in front of the Little Salmon in that 57 water. It sure is hard to lock up on Browns with all that slack line caused by in-line planers.

Temps up north were 44-47, picked the one brown in a tiny pool of 53 degree water right in fron of a creek. Down south in mexico bay temps were warmer - 48-49 with a large body of 50-57 water between Little Salmon and the high rocks. Fish came between 6-24 fow.