Cayuga last weekend

cayuga is closed. And as of today the 9th. The water has not gone down at all. I know guys are going out but not supposed to. Its going to be at least a week or possibly 2. Lots of damage and shore erosion on my road. I've had springs in my basement for 2 weeks and prolly still have a flooded basement for 2 more.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

cayuga is closed. And as of today the 9th. The water has not gone down at all. I know guys are going out but not supposed to. Its going to be at least a week or possibly 2. Lots of damage and shore erosion on my road. I've had springs in my basement for 2 weeks and prolly still have a flooded basement for 2 more.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

The way I understand it Cayuga lake is under an Boating advisory. No wake zone in the inlet and no wake a 1000 ft from shore. Tompkins has lifted the boating restriction as of this morning but that was only in tompkins. Seneca county as also issued a boating restriction but it is no wake zone 500 ft from shore. I'm not entirely sure what Cayuga county sheriff has issued most recent. Hope this helps