Seneca Lodi 5-14

Launched out of Lodi today around 10:30. Launch is cleaned up which was nice to see. Fished from 60-100 fow and hit fish steady the whole time. Downriggers and copper is all we used today. Same story as last weekend, put about 10 or 12 on the boat and lost a few. Nothing with size, I was hoping to find a couple nice ones today. Fished with LakeTaker85 on his boat around Caywood pt. last night and it was the same thing. Hope the big ones are waiting for the derby weekend to come around. Threw all fish back and had a nice day with only a small shower here and there. Wrapped it up around 2 p.m. Only saw one boat and he came in while I was loading mine and had caught one. Hopefully somone caught something nice this weekend!

0514111206.jpg

0514111218.jpg

Thanks for the report..............I came down to the park just as you were about ready to pull out , heard the other guy say they got one and you guys did 10 to 12................some day I'll get the boat bottom wet !!!!!!! ;(

Yeah quite a bit of stuff floating around out there but not as bad as last week. Definitley need to keep an eye out! Last week on Oneida we hit a piece of plywood that was darker color floating on the surface and it got caught between the lower unit and transom sideways and acted as an instant rudder. Did about a 90 degree turn at a pretty good speed.