Seneca- South end, 5-14 5-15

Hey LOU guys and gals...Made it out on REEL STORIES both days, saturday am aboard Skippin school III had a good morning....Great actually.. On the iron duke report, check it there. Anywho, after fishing in the AM with them, Mike and I made it out in the afternoon, with him and justin...AKA FLIP,CRASH,CRUSH....Ask him about it... We did great, hit alot of fish fast and slow, consisntent with last weeks report. Did another good salmon sat night and Sunday, we made it out bright and early, Just Mike and I this time in the dense fog and pouring rain. Hit fish right away, after a brief front of the nast weather the fog picked up off the lake with the breeze..So we idled up the side of the lake and i wanted to move in shallow...It paid off, waves were growing and since we were making turns on 300 foot passes we only ran 3 riggers.. we hung out in 10-50 fow and fished 10-15 foot down at times. We hit many salmon and then a big fish!! That probe rigger set at 13 with a 15 foot lead with the jointed rapala, fired, and then that rod went from bent a alota bit, to a breaking point!!!! After a brief fight we brought a beautiful, lamphrey free Rainbow Hen to the boat. Snapped a quick pick and sent her free!!!!!! Ill see her soon i hope! check the pics guys!!

rainbow.jpg

mike_burt.jpg

ALSO, got my winning Red Cross fish back from the taxidermists... take a peak!!

laker_winner.jpg

What a great weekend of fishing!! Thanks for letting me on board again even tho I put the cheese to that beautiful big brown I lost at the back of the boat .... Two more weeks and I hope we stay on them in hopes of reading our names on that big board....

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png