B&B -No Big Fish South.

Fished Sat and Sun out of Myers Pt. Saturday was a nice day for a boat ride. We managed to boat a few OK silver fish off the boards and shallow riggers. I can honestly say from just north of AES and south was a dead zone. I counted 3 bait pods all day and no fish per say on the screen. We even hit Rusty Rats Honey Hole and Nothing- picture was terrible. To top off the day heading in I decided to hit a log, never saw it before or after so Sat night I was repairing the 2 transducers on the back of the boat. Luckily some super glue did the trick for a temporary fix. Sunday we came up with a new plan and it worked just no money fish. We fished some warm water we found on Sat South of Myers and Taughannock. The temps rose 3 degrees from Sat and the fished in moved. We did over 40 fish by noon, nothing over 7lbs though. All fish came on shallow riggers and core on the boards. I figured we were having a great time and could not set the rods fast enough in most cases before the next one came. Why leave fish to find other fish. But all in all a great weekend and every upgrade we did to the rig worked out awesome. And Apparently if I want some of those mud chickens I have to run north. we will be up all next weekend for the holiday. Catch me on 68. And if your looking a for lunch I promised my wife when we're done trollin, I'd take her to Kidders, join us if you want?

Same with us Mower, lots of little fish but no big ones. fished up the east side to RR's place then Kidders for lunch and back down the west side on Sat. Sunday Taughanock to south of Kidders and then ran south to the yacht club and finished the day with the same results as Sat.