Barney & Bears "Bad Judgement"

I have been trying to think of a good name for my boat and after the Tournament on Sunday afternoon I decided "Bad Judgement" to be a fitting name. We boated lots of 6 to 7.5lb lakers day one and a smaller LL. Day two we pounded barely legal and 3-4lb lakers to the point I was getting tired of setting lines. I ran a Thunderstick out 100' back and 100' out from the boat on an inline planer when I realized I had not set a stop in the line for the board. That being said I didn't feel like fixing it. Now we get to the heart of Bad judgement. Forty minutes after pulling this in 150fow I see the board take of behind the boat. I grab the rod and line just starts peeling off so I check the drag and its relatively tight. After 2 quick runs and now well over another 100ft of line i'm startin to worry about the board. To make a long story short the line starts coming up and the fish surfaces about 400ft behind the boat and I see this huge silver fish just goin nuts on the surface. Fish took one more run and thats when the line gave way. Good news is that at least I have a name for my boat now.