TRIP OVERVIEW

==============

Date(s):May 28-30

Time on Water:12 hours

Weather/Temp:FOGGY but comfortable though

Wind Speed/Direction:Not really none to speak of

Waves: none

Surface Temp:50

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):Shoreline to 26 line, little west of harbor.

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits:10

Total Boated:9

Species Breakdown:1 Coho, 1 Brown, 1 Steelhead, 6 Kings.

Hot Lure:NK Glow frog, Stinger purple alewife, DW green alewife.

Trolling Speed: 2.1

Down Speed:2.3

Boat Depth:200 to 400 for the most part.

Lure Depth:42 to 51 was my best.

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================Been a pretty good year so far till two weeks ago when i went out to cover my boat and discovered that all my rods had been stolen out of my boat. Don't have any idea who would do that. My fault i guess i shouldn't have left them out there but i thought with being under the mercury light it would be OK. I live out in the country to but i guess if they want it bad enough they are gonna get it. So a new invisible fence for my German Shepard and a new Doberman puppy and hopefully i wont have these problems any more. Well onto the fishing we are back in action and me and Matt went out Saturday and boy it showed i haven't fished in a couple weeks, i really stunk it up. finally at the end of the day we went in close and got Matt a Coho. Every time Matt goes its a tough bite and he was starting to think he had some bad juju going on. :lol: I invited Matt to go with us all weekend cause i really wanted him to get to fight a big fish. Sunday we ended up going late cause Saturday night we had to many :beer: s. Matt, Mooker's, Clint and myself headed out to 200 ft deep straight out and within 20 minutes the NK mag glow frog had Matt battling the biggest fish of his life. Mr king hit the deck at just about 20 lbs. I was so happy for him that made my season. Then this old Luhr Jenson frog flutter spoon got Clint a nice 6 lbs Brown Trout. And finally after a Skippy, Mooker's got his first ever King. Upon returning we stop by the DEC boat and Mooker's King had a chip in its head WOW what a great day. Monday me and Beers took the women out for the day. They got up on the top of the cuddy and me and Bubba got a nice steely his biggest fish ever, on my 180 diver no ring pulling a monkey puke looking spoon i got, gold and orange. Then i totally missed a good release and we went two hours without taking a hit and took a nice king on a DW green alewife. And then another skip who was released successfully. All in all a great weekend with great people. I'm not going to let some jerk or jerks stop me from doing something i love. The great people at the bait store in Jedo got me going again wonderful people and wonderful service. Thank you to all who gave some and those who gave all and may god bless all of you that serve in are armed forces.

get_matt.jpg

clint.jpg

032.jpg

Very nice report and pics :beer::beer:

Cant wait for the big push of the kings eastward. Won't be long before they show up at your port. Looking forward to making a couple trips to the OAK. Awesome summer and fall fishery there.

Tight Lines :yes:

Ya cool thanks you guys appreciate it. I am getting excited for some better action to i am sure they are there but i am probably doing something wrong. With my new stuff and after some reading i got fluorocarbon leads on all my stuff now i never knew how important that was till i read some articles so i think we are ready to rock and roll. Thinking bout going to fish the condor big fish derby next week at the oak it sounds like fun maybe see you guys there thanks again and take care.