Sold Please Remove

This is a 1994 Mariner 9.9 hp tiller two cycle motor. It has a 25" shaft. Motor is in excellent condition. Starts on first or second pull. It was winterized at the end of each season and has been stored indoors during winter months. It always had new plugs and gear case oil to start every season. This motor has been used in freshwater only. Comes with 3.1 gallon tank and manual. It was used as a kicker motor on my 19' boat until I was coerced into buying a 4 stroke. Personally, if I thought I could recoup the money I spent on the 4 stroke I would sell that and keep the Mariner. I am looking to get 650.00 + shipping for the motor. I will deliver up to 100 miles. Shipping costs are anticipated at approx $100.00. Please post any questions that you may have regarding this motor.

Mariner9.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

hello,

can you tell me what the maximum length transom is that the mariner 9.9 would work on? also, on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 = best), how would you rate how well the motor runs/how reliable it is?

thanks very much,

andre

ps - where are you located? if you are near rochester, i am interested in taking a look at it

I was mistaken in my description. The shaft seems to be measured as 25" and it was measured from the top of the cavitation plate to the top of the mounting bracket. As for reliability, I used this motor all season with absolutely no problems. Reliability =10: Starting = 10 usually on the first or second pull. I also left you a phone message with a contact number.

Bob

Mariner9-1.jpg[/img]

• 2 months later...