===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 4

Total Boated:4

Species Breakdown: Coho, Steelie, Laker, brown

Hot Lure: Dirty White boy and plain Silver/copper SS

Trolling Speed: GS - 2.2 to 3.1

Down Speed: Who knows - currents seemed to be ripping all over.

Boat Depth: 150-210

Lure Depth: Surface to 70'

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Headed out and got setup around 6:00am - Went with a good friend of mine who had never been out trolling. Headed north straight out of the harbor to about 70 FOW and marked bait and quite a few fish, so we set up and trolled NW from there to about 180 where we found a skum line and headed west toward the pumping station.

As soon as we took the turn our Watermelon Glo SS produced a nice Steelhead that completely inhaled this spoon - even caught a gill. After that we landed a small 13" brown that I released successfully. Next up was a coho (i think?) that hit on our rigger down 40. This was taken on a full size Dirty White Boy slider. Inhaled it. When we got in front of the pumping station we pulled a u-turn heading back toward Sandy. I was pulling lines one by one to check the spoons and the planer rod setup started shaking again - this one ended up being my first Laker... 29" and took 25 mins to get in on the 15lb test line. It was like I hooked a stump! Just could not gain any line on the thing without feeling like I was putting to much stress on the equipment. At one point I thought it was foul hooked although it was not. We pulled all the lines and circled the fish till we successfully got it in the boat. This thing was spent when we got it in.

A great morning on the water for sure!

Here's some pics:

Now we have proof and can write this off as a business expense

DSCN4312.jpg

First time using planer boards... and they were even home made!

DSCN4313.jpg

Home Made mast...

DSCN4314.jpg

Wow.. I need a haircut.

DSCN4317.jpg