Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

First thing in the morning went right out to the spot on my GPS where we've been catching decent Kings. Saw the temp I wanted was at 95 ft. Put a rod down with a spin doctor and an ATomic watermellon fly. No sooner got it down and the rod popped and I had a fish take out over 400 ft of line going North. Felt like a big fish. He was just gone. Any ways, we ended up having a good day. We even caught 3 Atlantic Salmon. Everything we caught came 80-110 down. We caught everything but browns. We went out deep and caught a lot of skippers so I quit messing with them and came back in to 300 fow. Set back up and we started getting some nice steelhead but nothing bigger than the 16 lber that Mary Anne already has on the board. It was probably our worst day for dropping fish. We dropped probably 6-7 fish. Fished from 6-11AM. I hope everyone is doing good out there. Going to try to get out again either Sunday or Monday.

Everyone have a good July 4th. I know I'm feeling better knowing my Son will be back from Afghanistan in early August.