Thanks To Everyone For Your Advice

I took everyones advice that I was given on these forums, played around with some things and managed to have the best fishing night of my life tonight. I caught a 10LB salmon on the attomik green/yellow fly, the hooks managed to break off so I rigger on a treble hook so I could throw it back out there.

I was trolling at 2.5mph instead of 3-3.5 like everyone told me and we managed to pull in 5 fish in under 3 hours. The last fish I got was a 30+lb salmon off the same fly I used earlier and had to throw a new hook on. It was the biggest fish I've got in my life. Thanks again guys and I hope to show you more pics throughout the summer.

FYI we managed to hit this fish in 100fow just outside of whitby harbor. The line was down to around 45 feet at 8:30pm. Got hooked in the side somehow:s

sorry for the bad picture, I didn't want to lift the fish up and hurt it's gills I wanted to get him back into the water.

27102711776905831451510.jpg

lesson learned, don't use your finger to slow down the spool when you think the line has been snagged on something. We thought the line was caught on something because we were a second away from snagging it off the release lol