Seneca 7/24

We were up early but due to a few rain showers and possible T- storms we called it off til around 9:00. Took my dad and wife tried to run 6 rods but after fightin the weeds and fleas dropped back to 4. My dad might go with me twice a year so he is still learning. We had several hits and i think he was yanking it right out of thier mouth. He is a bass fisherman for sure. :o finished the day around 3:00 with a count of 2/8. 2 quality lakers came in off the dipsys. The wife landed one and I gave the other to my dad with 100 ft left on the counter. :lol:

Good report!

Reminds me of fishing with my dad. One time we were pulling some sticks off the planers and before the rod popped you could see the fish jumping behind the boat. He grabs the rod and starts pumping and reeling like he has a 800# blue-fin Tuna. Next thing I know there's a stickbait flying by my head and lands on the dashboard with the lips still attached! :o:rofl:

I had to laugh when he turns around with the "What happened" look on his face!

A lot of people don't get the opportunity to fish with their dad so make the most of it!

ERabbit I must have missed you on the radio. sorry Had it on most of the day. Some times hard to hear with music and laughter. Could of used that weed free spot too. Thanks anyway

We enjoy ourselves out there anyway. Its a great stress reliever and brings us together. Fish are just a bonus!