I was planning a three day trolling trip in Oswego next week, (finally got some time off from work), and I have not been out in several weeks I was just wondering if anyone new how the bite has been and what depth. Normally I have a lot of time in by this time of year but I have been working some major OT this summer and have not had much time to fish, any info would be greatly appreciated. I am renting a slip next week in wrights landing.

I was there all week. The wind was tough in my 17 footer specially since all our salmon came from 500-650 FOW. We did manage to put a few in the boat with the biggest at 23lbs. It definitely wasn't as good as the past couple weeks but still had a good time. The best rig for us was the dipsy rod out 350 on a 2.5 setting with the green pokadot e-chip with shredded hammer fly. Unfortunately my dipsey rod was out of commission by the end of the week. Thursday was the only day we ended fishing the whole day.

im also headed that way for sat & sun... man that seems deep but im sure we will find fish

hey blue water ill be in a penn yan rage with canvas top.

what channel you usin? will team up and find those bastards? :devil:

I will be in a 21 ft bayliner hard top, blue and white. I will be out tues thru thursday hopefully. I usually moniter channel 69 and 68 but I have not hardly even turned it on the last few times I was out because I was alone out there.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Mobile%20Device.png

dont stop till you atleast hit 450fow and troll north to deeper water, they are there, hit nice ones today on same setup, white with green dots, with shredded fly, out 265 on 1 setting, pro trolls and spin doctors

thats why all them boats where out there today, lol, fished out of mexico 130-170 fow. 2-5 a mid teen king and a atlantic