unusually slow???

Is it just me or has the fishing the past few weeks been unsually slow for this time of year??? A few weeks ago people were complaning that the water levels in the lake were unusually high... Now theres spots where the water has dropped a good 10 feet.... The irondequoit bay outlet channel is down to a foot in some sections and quickly becomming a beach along the shore... with no good rain in sight it doesnt seem to be getting any better.... This time last year i was bringing in 2-5lb largemouths in good numbers both in the irondequoit bay and down at conesus and candandagua lakes... Now ive tried just about every spot around with no success... Totally gave up on my bread and butter which is trout fishing... with this temperature most if not all the fish have gone out to the lake into deep water, and those left in streams are sitting on the bottom barely moving. Usually when it gets too hot for trout, i switch to bass fishing and enjoy success at that through july and august until salmon and trout runs start back up... But this year...even the warmwater fishing seems slow... About the only thing ive managed to catch the past few weeks is some channel cat under the O'rorke bridge on the genesee... no bass, no sunnies, no perch, not even the carp seem to be active...

Short of boats that are working the deep water in the lake, has anyone managed to bring in anything the past few weeks in the bays/tribs?

I know of a bass tourney fished out of I bay last week and the winning bag was over 25lbs.

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

i had some good largemouth action by the inlet the beginning of last week... bagged a few 12-15 inch fish... all on soft plastics. but for the past 8 days or so ive come up with nothing. im starting to get pretty frustrated....