Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Well a fast report from today. set up in 160' of the river after seeing some bait and a few hooks down 50' . trolled north to 220 took a rip on wire and got cracked off, hit 300 fow and dumped a good fish on a 400 copper, hit 425 foot and took a 8lb football brown down 75' on nbk. this was around 9am! continued to troll north and ROTTED!!! UNTIL we got out closer to the fence and 600 fow. then the fun began!!! :D

Mix bag of big kings (mid 20's) and bows. Boated another big 15lb bow which is headed to streeters taxidermy to get mounted. Riggers 75 to 105 down best wires 225-310 on 2.5 setting and the 600' copper took a few.

it was a Spin doctor bite with hawg wild, nbk, crazy ****, and green all took fish. No free slider fish and they wouldnt touch a mag for us today. Temp. was 55 down 70'

hope this helps after the upwelling to all you guys headn out this weekend. Have fun, be safe and tight lines!!!!!

I too was out from the Genny today....Set up in 185 FOW and sent riggers down to 55 and 70....the divers I sent out to 180.....Caught a skipper King before everything was even down....Later caught a 10-12 pound King in 220 FOW on a green/blue spin doctor w/ mirage fly....Most marks were 60 down...Best screens for me were in 220 FOW 60 to 70 foot down...Lost two majors on the divers.....One broke the leader at the diver and the other just shook off after three great runs....On the troll in we caught two nice steelies in 210 FOW off the balls....One was on Spook and the other hit a 42 spoon.....My daughter's father-in-law had a ball....I want to thank all those that gave me info on where to fish this morning.....Thanks again...POPS

pops<

glad you got into a few. Yeah there is some fish on the inside waters. I had one or two goes around that 220 and also saw the bait/hooks but just didnt like the water. I knew that there would be more sable water deeper and just kept going north.

Fished off webster park btw 100 & 150 fow. For a while I couldn't get all the lines in the water. Best bait was white double crush glow spinny with green dots and pro am fly out 200 on wire (took at least 12 hits). One King about 20# and alot of lakers. We boated close to 20 fish and dropped quite a few. I don't believe they were all laker bites. We had wicked current over there. The fly was rigged with a tournament tie. Does anyone else drop more fish with this tie. I know when I tie up my own I just use a treble and don't seem to loose as many. I almost decided to retie it but I wanted to get it back in the water ASAP. It seemed like if it made it to 200 it wouldn't take long to fire if it even made it that far b4 getting wacked, Great morning. Hopefully be back out Sunday. Bill Boat ALYDA