Dreamweaver Spin Doctors Instock $11.99

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

UT OH... I went to hillsvally store today and mentioned i saw the spinny sale well me being me I didnt see the cut off date and I mentioned i saw the sale here .....well time flys and the sale was well over but they wernt shure how to edit so I told him how and its been done ....Feel kinda bad that they gave me the sale price so I guess ill have to get back their soon ... I was impressed with the assortment of ,Hunting ,trapping, camping and specially the must have spoons and flys any of us would need for local AND ontario Lakes.

Guess ive been missing a "GEM " of a store in my back yard (18 mi) they have a big store assortment of goods,a helpfull mom and pop "can I help you ? " attitude,with very reasonable pricing.... I can see my internal map will lead me to southport to get a few of those AHEM, MUST HAVE items my wife and I will need for future fishing and hunting trips....OPPS forgot they dont sell yarn or knitting needles.guess the wife will have to stay home whew! :lol:

UT OH... I went to hillsvally store today and mentioned i saw the spinny sale well me being me I didnt see the cut off date and I mentioned i saw the sale here .....well time flys and the sale was well over but they wernt shure how to edit so I told him how and its been done ....Feel kinda bad that they gave me the sale price so I guess ill have to get back their soon ... I was impressed with the assortment of ,Hunting ,trapping, camping and specially the must have spoons and flys any of us would need for local AND ontario Lakes.

Guess ive been missing a "GEM " of a store in my back yard (18 mi) they have a big store assortment of goods,a helpfull mom and pop "can I help you ? " attitude,with very reasonable pricing.... I can see my internal map will lead me to southport to get a few of those AHEM, MUST HAVE items my wife and I will need for future fishing and hunting trips....OPPS forgot they dont sell yarn or knitting needles.guess the wife will have to stay home whew! :lol:

Hmmmmmm...I never got the sale price? And you should feel bad about it! :P

yea i felt bad cause i thought it was still on and I made mention of it and they took me for my word...so I screwed up .....I will make it right my next trip.....NOW if it was my wife she would of started out at 3 dollars and walked out with a 7.00 price,as for me we all gotta make a living ..............