Species Breakdown: Rainbow

Hot Lure: seriously ?

Trolling Speed: 2.25-2.75

Down Speed: 2-3

Boat Depth: 120' out to 590'

Lure Depth: 35' 45' 55' 65' 75'

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

Was a slow AM for myself and the neighbor who hasn't been on Lake Ontario in over 10 years, that being said I warned him the flip was probably going to screw our chances at any sort of banner day. He was still game and we trolled north to the 32 line. It was a GOOD picture with bait down 55' about every couple hundred yards. Maybe TOO much food to compete with the real thing ??? I don't know but still better than sitting on the couch Good luck to the guys fishing the Orleans Derby hope she sets up again soon

====================

LundSSS I fish out of Sandy yesterday, the temp was around 55 at 40ft. and 42 at 60ft. Kind of slow for me also, boated one shaker king and lost a screamer, both on a diver with a green dolphin NK 28. The east wind blow us west about 15 miles, I think we got the fish off the Oak. We pulled in a marina for directions and were told to go 10miles east and that worked for us. Got a nice king this morning 25+ lbs. will post when I get the pic.

Good luck in the morning. Mike

The east wind blow us west about 15 miles, I think we got the fish off the Oak. We pulled in a marina for directions and were told to go 10miles east and that worked for us.

Well done Mike, we had some decent marks around bait but just could turn them. The first port to the west is Bald Eagle and your right its about 10 miles.