Surface Temp:56 to 73

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 6

Total Boated: 2

Species Breakdown: Kings

Hot Lure: nothing all hits on spin drs- blue/ purple mirage fly and white nuclear/ habenero fly

Trolling Speed: 2.6 to 3.2

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 200 to 450 then 100

Lure Depth: 25 to 60

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

I went to olcott with my brother for an evening bite hoping for a decent day out but after hearing the lake flipped we figured we would give it a shot. On a lead from another boat we went out to 200 fow and set up ....nothing on the screen. At 260 caught a small king 180 ft on a dipsy/ spin dr combo. nothing on the screen at 300 saw some boats out deeper so we slowly kept going out everytime we would be about to pick up we would make some fish and keep us out there so finally before dark we picked up because we knew we would have to go back into the fog and didnt want to risk having a collision with another boat we started in with some light we hit 100 fow and decided to stop and look around ... then saw another boat while setting the lines we already had some fish on and then popped off. lots of makes on the screen but the water was almost 15 degrees warmer than when we left or we would have fished inside. ended up with a dragger on the rigger and found him when we clear the lines to go in. we took 4 or 5 hits a few nicer fish in about 25 minutes. should have went in sooner but live and learn. There was a nice guy at the dock that came over and talked to us and offered us some fish they had cooked. Smelled real good but we had to get home the boss was waiting for me.