Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Hit the water at 5;00pm. While we were setting up took are first fish right off the bat.18lb King 250 back and the braided dipsy,pulling a prism dipsy behind that was a green NBK spin doctor with a crome back with a hammer fly.Hit that fish in 180 fow, continued trolling north and avoiding the pack of boats we steadely picked fish. Only went as far as about 220fow and turned around trying to find that Big one. Kept going with are north/south troll between those 2 depth's and had a ball. Finally in 211fow the wire takes off like a truck hit the other end of it!!!!!!Thank god i was standing right by the wire watching it because the fish hit with such force it broke the rod holder and almost took the rod with it.Just grabed it in time and just held on,the fish took it's first run 300ft with out a thought of looking back!Took an additional 150ft b4 i could clear some lines and try and make a turn back towards him.Then all of a sudden nothing!! :@ The wire whent limp and nothing home, probably my best fish of the year gone.Oh yeah that came on a glow frog dipsy pulling aCrome Mnt. Dew spin doctor and a mirage pearl fly 250ft back on a 2.5 stetting.(Hottest set up for the year by far).Best speed was 2.5 on the subtroll.Ended up i think 15 for 19 on the 3 hour trip, which was much better than i had expected with all the reports of bad water lately.Cant wait for the fall loc this weekend.

Matt

-Jakey Baby-