Your Name / Boat Name:Jason/latino

==============

TRIP OVERVIEW

==============

Date(s):saturday aug. 20 2011

Time on Water:7 am till noon

Weather/Temp:30

Wind Speed/Direction:south

Waves: very calm in the morning but got abit chopy later on.

Surface Temp: 70

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 21

Total Boated:8

Species Breakdown:2 kings, 3 cohos, 3 bows and a 19" atlantic that i released

Hot Lure: caramel dolfin and orange ganster

Trolling Speed: 2-2.5 mph

Down Speed: 2-2.5

Boat Depth: 100-180

Lure Depth: 50 and up

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

water was 48 f at 50 ft. most of my fish was hook at 50-40 I got a 20 lbs male king that was starting to turn color and a silver

15 lbs female king that gave a 20 minutes fight on 10 color leadcore.

I have not been able to cath a single fish on a flaser and fly combo. I have tried setting the flasher from

3 ft to 6 ft from the dipsy and i have set the fly from the flaser 18". I have diferent color flys and spin doctor flaser and dogers.

so please any help would be greatlly appreciated.

Thanks

Latino

ps/ there were two of us on the boat

====================

From the southside 'o the lake (U.S.). We fish primarily out of wayne county,NY, near Pultenyville...We have particularly found that anything green ( spin doctor in natural born killer, green and white, all green, mountain dew, etc.) or all white have worked well this season. The fly can be of almost any color. Put the leader into the hole away from the 2 diagonal little "fences" or ''fins" side of the SD tail, and we usually use a 24" to-the-fly leader. Try it if you already aren't and let's hear if it works for ya.....Oh, take the deal from 20 to 40 feet behind whatever it is in front of (rigger weight or dipsey or slide diver). Good luck!

thank you PANFISher I will give it a try next time i'm out fishing. we heard up here that they are starting to stage

so hopolly I get out this weekend. I keep posting results

Thanks

Latino

Your flasher is too close to the dipsey, i have 8ft to flasher no less than 7ft for me, longer is better but makes landing fish difficult if too long, 24 inches to fly but as they stage it can decrease in length. colours make a difference but takes experimentation when fish are biting and you have confidance in your set up. good luck