Surface Temp:76

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits:6/7

Total Boated:3/2

Species Breakdown:all kings

Hot Lure:glow green dot and glow white spinnys w/ atomiks tg hammer and glow hammer

Trolling Speed:1.5-3.3

Down Speed:2.2-2.8

Boat Depth:70'-140'

Lure Depth: 46'-120'

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

we got out a couple times this weekend for a few hours and found allot of fish, but could only entice a few, and getting them in the boat proved to be a challenge for a couple of my buddies. started sat morning in front of the 5 stacks and worked our way back west in and out from 90-120'. found some good bait and lots of fish on the bottom in 100'. managed 1 with 3 misses/lost fish from that pod we found , but decided to look for some more active fish. marked another big pod in 110' and took a slam on the 226' dipsey w/mnt dew spinfly w atomik blue and yellow (not sure the name). after a nice mutiple screaming runs, we boat my biggest on the new vessel at 28lbs. nothing more for an hour so we started to troll back to port. we were in 80' righ of port with only 3 rods in the water when the bottom riger fires and starts screaming. now my buddy had taken enough abuse from us about losing his last to fish (not a fisherman and has only caught panfish) was determined to get this fish in. after a 15min fight, we boat his first ever salmon at 22lbs. called it a day and headed in to watch me some football (great games this weekend by the way).

got an early start on sun. we were leaving port about 5;15 and setting lines at 5:40. i started to set up in 65' and my buddy asks me if the sonar is broken because of all the fish and bait we're markling, good sign! had just got all the lines set and the 226 (been a good number for us) fires and starts ripping. i grab the rod out of the holder and it goes soft. reel it in to see my new (tied that morning) 30lb flouro snapped! man those fish strike those dipseys so violently! started to retie to dipsey and the bottom riger fires and starts ripping, set the hook and hand the rod off and the high rigger fires, doubled up! after about 5 minutes into the double the wind started howling, and we were doind 3mph in neutral with the wind! managed to get one of the double in and my buddy knocked his 3rd fish off the line with the net. he's now 1-4 netting on my boat! we headed in because of the storm, and let her blow over. headed back out when she calmed down a bit, but the bite had shut off for us and all we did was ride the waves (some good ones for that matter) for the next 2 hours and then called it a day. nothing great, but put some fish in the boat, and my buddies are starting to learn how to help out instead of busting my chops and giving me a hard time!