where do the bows go in the fall?

Hi all! Just wondering if someone out there could enlighten me as to where all the bows go in Lake O in the fall? I couldn't keep them off while fishing for kings last month and then I actually targetted them Saturday and couldn't catch a one?! Caught 3 nice teenage kings on spin dr. and fly. Used everything in the box and tried from shore to 350+ FOW and fished from 25' down to 100' but no bows?! Even ran some real long leads with dipsy's and behind the balls. Any advice appreciated, not putting the boat away for another month. I usually fish Quinte until close to ice but in between trips east, I wouldn't mind catching a few bows on Lake O.

Thanks,

Glenn

A lot of the bows are in the streams and rivers. Some stay in the lake until late winter and run the trib they are going to spawn in. We used to fish the lake into early Nov. with my 19' boat and find steelies scattered anywhere in the lake. To go out and target a certain area and find bows is a crap shoot. The only game in town is browns along the shoreline.