FOR SALE: 2005 JOHN DEERE 4720 COMPACT UTILITY TRACTOR

Hello gentlemen, I am posting this tractor for my father who is selling this fine machine. This tractor is in top condition, but is receiving very little use. It was originally intended for extensive hunting land management, but we just never got around to it. As a result this powerful ,pristine tractor has received little use (other than being used as a amazing winter plow!). This tractor has the power and to meet all the demands of NY weather and workloads. It is perfect for farmer, hunter, or anyone who wants the reliable, dependable John Deere brand for their very own. This is a top quality machine that cost a pretty penny and has been used very little. As a result we are listing the tractor for $30,000 but would be willing to hear some offers. The tractor comes with the standard rear weight box as well as the standard bucket and we will throw in a high quality snowplow attachment. This tractor will be a year round workhorse and provide excellent value for its future owner! For a complete list of specifications on the tractor please visit this link http://www.deere.com/specsapp/CustomerSpecificationServlet?sbu=CCE&pciModel=4720%20LV&displayModelName=4720%20Compact%20Tractor%20(66%20hp)&tM=GC&pNbr=686DLV. This is a serious machine for serious buyers, if you are interested please call 585-750-8716 or PM me.

Here are some pictures

tractor_1.jpg

tractor2.jpg

tractor3.jpg

tractor4.jpg

tractor5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...