Wheres the bunnies????

brucehookedup

Now that deer season is over, finally, its time to do some fun hunting. My beagles are staring me down every day, when we gonna go, huh huh huh. I am always looking for new bunny spots and people to enjoy with. If you never hunted with beagles its a blast, and my dogs are great. Now break out with the thickets boys and let the fun begin. Email or better yet call bruce 585-750-3164

shizactly....tis that time...lota rain is the key this winter so far in the F/lakes....drown em outa their holes.I just walk tracks and throw rocks into brush to flush.....then shoot to eat...really easy infact. i dont have to feed my pet rocks, but unlike beagles they never come back? hmm 8) ...i live on a golf course and my prop.adj. to it and the thickets between holes really put out some bunny spawns that would comapre to misquitos...swampy but great wabbitland....full circle there happens to be a chitload of foxes...n a big mamma. wise to hunt rabbits first or the foxes??????on account of scurring them or educating them to my scent.????idears

Now that we have all the sad stories about used to, long ago, i did have etc, etc, . Does anybody want to hunt rabbits???????? Really, if i wanted sad story i would read a sad book. I have had beagles for 27yrs and plan on having at least two, till i cant move anymore. Let me know if you have places to go have some fun with hounds.

ud be surprised.....last coupla years theres only beena few groups with dogs in there...and the place is so damn big they never beat all the brush....ive seen alot of em the last two years....f i can go in a limit out alone...walking.....a dog crew should be unstoppable! lol...gotta know where the good spots are tho...alot of my honeyholes are down by the lake and in the south end of the property near the new Veterans memorial graveyard.

Now that we have all the sad stories about used to, long ago, i did have etc, etc, . Does anybody want to hunt rabbits???????? Really, if i wanted sad story i would read a sad book. I have had beagles for 27yrs and plan on having at least two, till i cant move anymore. Let me know if you have places to go have some fun with hounds.

I'll try to stay on topic next time.

;)

• 2 weeks later...